Sunday 19 August 2007

Friends Are The Flowers Page

Another Teesha swap page :) This one was created by our very own Ms Pea.

I decided to add some more doodles on the page, Pea had added a line of leaves on the left hand side, so using the same style I continued the leaves so that they would also appear along the top of the page too. I also drew on a couple of flowers to add interest and wrote the 2 large words flowers and garden in large lettering - Im enjoying learning how to do lettering I must admit!

Then using my letratag I added the words around the page to complete the quotation. Final bits where added by outlining the images and adding dots and bits here and there, basically I just kept going till I was happy with the overall feel:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this page. The colors are super as are the images. Thanks for sharing your journal.

Susie said...

The quote and the way you've integrated it are perfect. You're really bringing out all the work that was done by the creators of the page when you make your additions. The whole is indeed greater than the sum of its parts.