Monday 20 August 2007

Normality Is Boring Page

Another page from my Teesha Sketchbook stash, this one was created originally by Rena!

To begin with I went round with a black pen and I added lines, dots and borders to the design to make it stand out, and added some white highlights too.

The words 'quirkiness is everywhere' were already on the page so I decided to use them as my jumping point. Thinking to myself, the words quirkiness made me think of things outside of the norm - which gave me the idea for 'Normality Is Boring' - so I wrote those words on the page and I was away! The other words kinda followed on naturally with the theme. I just kept going with the doodles and swirls till I felt it was complete:

3 comments:

Aileen said...

awesome piece Trish very profound!!

SweetPea said...

FANTASTIC TRISH! I love how yours is coming!
Pea

vagabond35uk said...

Normality for me is far from boring, and I am in love with much of your work. We fall very close, you and I, to a boundary I think. Sometimes I wish I fell on your side rather than mine ... but I read your comments, which are personal, but not too so, and know you will identify with what I write.