Saturday 18 August 2007

Imagine Page

I recently took part in a Teesha Moore Style Journal Page Swap on our Swap Group, we each had to create blank decorated journal pages in the style of Teesha Moore. In return we recieved gorgeous artwork created by all the participants of the swap. We are supposed to now bind these pages and make them into a sketchbook which we can use.

I decided to start decorating my journal pages first prior to binding them so that I could work on them in stages and also to allow me to work freely without the bindings or other pages getting in the way.

Here is one of the first pages I decorated, which was created by Maggi, I decided for this project Im undertaking Im going to use the main journal theme for my inspiration when I do my journalling.

Here is my 'Imagine' Page:

1 comment:

Maggi said...

I love what you did with the Teesha page I created. When I found the image I just knew that I had to use it.