Sunday 5 August 2007

When I Grow Up Page

Finished this page last night, Ive always wanted to be an artist ever since I was small. My dream was to leave school and go to Art College, but I never got to do that because my father insisted that there was no future in doing art and that I should learn something proper instead :(

At least now in my adult life I can realise my dreams and spend my days trying to be artistic, better late than never!

I decided to make this page look like it was written on a school book with lines drawn across to help you draw the letters - I was always getting told off for my messy writing at school and constantly told to practise on lined paper like this! The pictures I used are one of myself when I was little sitting on a tiger ride and alongside a picture of Frida Kahlo a true inspirational artist which is what Ive always aspired to be.


No comments: