Saturday 25 August 2007

Look On The Bright Side Page

This is another page taken from my Teesha Moore Journal Swap, the original page artist of this page is Annie!

Annies page is painted bright yellow and orange and features lots of lovely sunflowers, I dont know about you but to me sunflowers represent all things positive and bright! I decided to use the sunflowers as my inspiration and wrote on the words 'look on the bright side' in large lettering and went from there.

I added borders and lines and dots here there and everywhere! I also drew some small freestyle suns to fill in the gaps then I finally finished off the page by writing on various words and stuff which came to mind from the theme I was going with - reasons to look on the bright side.

Heres my page:

2 comments:

Susie said...

I particularly love the lettering on this one. I especially covet the 'B', fantastic!

Maggi said...

Just send me that page - I love, love sunflowers and the colors, and everything!